The F26 is a great sit on kayak to get you on the water with the least possible hassle. Stable on the water while light and easy to carry and transport. (Legally fits onto the back of most UTE’s and inside most station wagon models, people movers and hatchbacks.) Stacked with bells & whistles it’s the obvious choice for lighter kayaking for paddlers up to 95kg.
1. Stable & easy to man-oeuvre:
The F26 makes for an easy ride by combining great stability and ease of handling. It can easily be loaded and carried by one person.
2. Ultra Strong & durable:
Manufactured from ultra-strong roto-molded UV treated HDPE sourced from the USA.
Metal fittings and screws are made from pure water resistant marine steel
Comes with our standard “One year return to base guarantee”
3. High visibility for safety:
Available in high contrast 2 tone options, the F26 is easy to spot and quite a looker on the water.
4. With some bells & whistles:
- Molded paddle holder with easy to fix bungee strap
- 1 x 6” hatch with internal dry bags with twist lock lid
- 1 x 6” hatch with internal molded bucket & screw lock lid
- 2 x Flush mounted rear rod holders
- 4 x side | front | rear carry handles
- 2 x scuppers for draining, locking or kayak trolley inserts
- Rear storage area with bungee cord
- Threaded drain plug
5. Build your combo options:
- Must have paddle & seat
- Maritime NZ registered buoancy aid
- Easy to use leash for paddle safety or securing your fishing rods